- Project / Vr Notre Dame – all activities undertaken to carry out 3D reconstruction of the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris (Project Product).
- Uploaded Materials – all files uploaded on the Website by Supporters for the use of the Project, in particular images and videos.
- Supporter – a natural person, legal person or other organisational unit that upload materials free of charge by the electronic way for the use of the Project.
- Project Product – a 3D model being a result of the work of the Project.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- Website – https://periskop.cloud which is a website of the Project.
II. Project stages
- Collection of Uploaded Materials from supporters of the Project.
- Fund-raising using Kickstarter platform (link).
- Performing all technical actions aimed to complete Project Product.
- Publication of the Project Product on the Website.
III. Final Provisions
- In case of any concerns or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The assumption of the project is the reconstruction of the Cathedral Notre Dame by photogrammetric technique. Project is basing on crowdsourced materials. The effects of the work will be published under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode), which will allow any to use and change the model for non-commercial purposes.
- The project does not aim to propagate any religion, ideology, belief or worldview.
- Two below attachments are integral part of the Regulations.